Saturday, October 10, 2009

Final say

this will probably be my last post for the next.. 3 weeks or so.

exams as usual. FINALS.

i'd better show improvement!

.. but i'm not working. i'm lazing. i can't even phrase myself correctly now. O.o

y'know, since joining RO, i've realized something. yes, u can go ahead and laugh...
I'm a NOOB KIA.

too paiseh to do anything. -.- too paiseh to go buy stuff cause if i do, den i'd have to ask around and probably annoy the others. too paiseh to hit anyone, which is why i only hit back when other ppl hit me. that, and my com's a little laggy so instead of walking, i click on them and den i hit them. I think i barely damage them. barely. so far, ive gotten no where. i won't give up, though. it's my first time :) but that's no excuse. I guess i should just go out and get a shirt that says "NOOB" on it and wear it my entire life. though that would make a nice shirt O.o LOL

my friends have really helped me and without them, i'd definitely be noobier than the noob i am. This is the part where it's practically all up to me. all up to me to learn more about the equipment (or as they say EQ) and up to me to put stuff into practice. it's hard to put into words. oh the irony!

ppl are online now. and i'm blogging. they're off to kill each other. lol. if i'd gone with them, i think i'd die with one click. -.- it's embarassing. cause unlike maple, you don't need as much hand-eye coordination. it's all about gearing up and going. i don't really have the gearing up part down yet. and i definitely haven't gone anywhere. so.. yeah.. i'm stuck in noobsville until further notice.

and by the looks of it, i think i might be here awhile.

a long while.

*sigh* okok.. enough whining... i'm off to die in one click

No comments:

Post a Comment