Thursday, January 6, 2011

flabbergasted

i think i've posted before with this title.. or could that be on the other blogs i so horribly abandoned?

haha
anyway,
as you can see in my chatbox (psst! it's on your right) and these nice people say such flattering things about my blog.

this little nagging part of me worries that it's not real people on the other end :S nono, not as in ghosts. but like... computer generated?

like one time, my friend told me to add "spleak" on msn. well, little did i know Spleak was a program. she sent IMs and asked questions, answered questions, the whole package.

haha, funny to say
the only question she did not answer was
"are you real?"

ok back to the main point here.
my kind viewers, are you real? :)

Mieza, you asked on the theme of my blog.
i so humbly ask, did you mean the layout? cause that's from blogger itself :)
the theme as in what i write/blog about,
well, that's kinda... part of me.

okay, for the first time ever, i'll explain my blog.

So here's the thing:

  1. I love colours, so i add lots of colours to my post... but now, blogger's being mean to me and won't let me post in colour... odd eh? (as you can see, my previous post on "if life were like glee" has only one colour. i know i know.. BO-RING! i'm tryna fix it, okay?? :S hopefully this post will be in colour..!
  2. speaking of adding colour, i usually do that when i'm done typing. it's easier. You get to check for mistakes, cause you're re-reading it again, and you get to get in touch with your creative, artistic side. heck, it's fun!
  3. words all clumped together spells BORING. (omigosh, a thousand english teachers just rolled over!) so i like to play around a little with where i put my words. on the left, right, middle, in a list
  4. a picture holds a thousand words. so with all the pictures i put up on my blog, IT'S A LONG BLOG :D
  5. i feel really bad for taking pictures off the net and posting them up here... THEY'RE NOT MINE!! well, cept of course for the photos i edited... the paint program is fun! yes, that is me.
  6. i like green, and thanks to the layout, hummingbirds are growing on me :)
  7. sizes of words (or fonts) also play a big role. they help you convey tone, sorta. and they put emphasis on stuff :D
yea well that's pretty much it. :) simple.
mieza, i hope you aren't some whacko computer program, because you sound so nice!

big hugs for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment